Saturday, October 11, 2008

HELP


Today I went to the mailbox and saw 2 envelopes from immigration. I was excited, thinking one had to be Brandon's fingerprinting appt.-NOPE! One was a check they were returning because they found our first set of paperwork, the second was like a punch in the stomach. It seems our SW was suppose to have our home study approved by DCFS before it can be sent to immigration and it was not, so they can not process out request until be have DCFS approval. I am really MAD at her for dropping the ball and really scared about further delays causing us to not get our paperwork into China on time. I am about at my wits end with all of this. Please keep the adoption and my sanity in your prayers

1 comment:

Craft Nights said...

grrrr... don't you wonder if there is anyone out there who knows their job and can do it right? It can be so frustrating and annoying! When I am Queen of the World, I will fire all the StupidPeople WhoDon't DeserveTheirPaychecks and replace them with PeopleWho WantItDone Yestrday, like ourselves!

Hang in there - and Abby will surely be with us soon! oxoxo T