Saturday, October 18, 2008

Who says God doesn't speak to you?

So last night I wrote my post titled "Let go and Let God",I was missing Abby and feeling a little discouraged.I went to bed and prayed,got up this morning, checked my email and then on to daily word.com and this is what I found ....
Daily Word — Saturday, October 18, 2008

Let Go, Let God
I let go of all concern and trust God for the perfect outcome.
Awaiting the outcome of a situation can challenge my peace of mind, but only if I let it. I choose not to let it.
Looking to God in prayer, I call upon my vital source of inner strength. I deepen my spiritual understanding and gain greater insight and patience. During my prayer time, I release any concerns and preconceived ideas about how the situation will unfold. I am ready for great results.
My faith in God helps me replace any negative perception with a positive outlook. With renewed strength, I relax into a realization of God's presence and let events develop according to divine timing.
Through greater strength and deeper faith, I trust God for the right resolution and the perfect outcome.
"What is my strength, that I should wait? And what is my end, that I should be patient?"--Job 6:11
I feel like he is speaking to me and letting me know to trust him, not to worry. I have a little more peace of mind and heart.

No comments: