Sunday, November 9, 2008

and another month goes by....

Four months ago today I got the phone call,"China has pre-approved you to adopt Lianqing." I was so unbelievably ecstatic! When I got the official pre-approval document and saw we had 6 months to get the paperwork into China ,I remember thinking no way is it going to take us THAT long to get the paperwork in. Now another month has gone by,and my paperwork is not over there.I sit and WAIT,for this is no longer in my hands.In my faithful moments,I tell myself it is in God's hands and he has everything under control.His timing is perfect.Then there are my freak out moments,when every possible thing that can go wrong swirls around in my head,when I realize I have just lost another four weeks of her life that I can never get back and my heart aches so badly. 60 days is all I have left and then I will lose her. I know I need to remain faithful and positive. It is the only way to get through these days. I wish I could send everything but the immigration paper,so they know we are continuing the adoption and we want her but that is not possiable.So I sit and wait and dream and pray....

No comments: