Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hurray for log-in and Bloggin'

First,let me say how much I love how my blog turned out. My favorite parts are Abby's face in the heart,bible verse,and Chinese symbols! Next,I received the very exciting news that are paperwork was logged in on January 5Th. I've heard that the letter of acceptance usually comes around 90 days later and travel shortly after that. I am still hoping that I could have Abby(or be in China) by my birthday on May 3rd. That would be amazing and I wouldn't have to miss graduation day either.I have been thinking a lot about how it will be to have Abby at home. Sometimes I get scared at all the unknowns but mostly I get very excited to have my little girl home. :)

2 comments:

Jen & Rob said...

Your blog looks wonderful! Diana does such great work!!!
Jenny G.
(fan of Diana's!)

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Congrats on your LID!!! (and I am off to go work on Jenny's new look now!!)