Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, another year has come and gone but this year was a year that we moved forward on the adoption and officially became a "waiting family". Though in my heart we've been a waiting family for MANY years. Our SW came out on the 2nd because the homestudy has to be updated yearly. She said we have about 100 families infront of us But 100 behind us also. I told her I had a good feeling about this year-she said I do too. That was encouraging. Brandon has to go through quite a bit of paperwork and fingerprinting by his 18th birthday in September, since he will be a legal adult. That seems so funny to me, I have gotten other letters informing me of his upcoming "adulthood". I think to my self, These people must be crazy, that's no adult- THAT'S MY BABY!
She said we should be getting an ok to start on our dossier soon(GOOD NEWS). Well, We will all just have to sit back and see what that wonderful, wacky God of ours has in store for us all in 2008. 2007 was filled with so many blessings and that is what I hope for 2008 for my family, friends and a little orphan girl waiting somewhere in Vietnam.

No comments: