Friday, May 29, 2009

CHINA OR BUST!


Only one more week until we leave for China. I can't believe it is THIS close, that in 10 days I will meet Lianqing. Her life as an orphan will end and our life as a family will begin. The Road to Abby-Grace has almost found it's final destination and what a LONG, bumpy road it's been.There is a Third day song that says, "I must go through the valley to stand upon the mountain of God!"
I am thinking about changing the name of the blog once we are home. I will post another voting poll on the side. I am thinking I may include info about the whole family on the blog and so some of the names reflect this. The web address will stay the same regardless of what gets decided for a new name. Gotta go pack!!

1 comment:

Craft Nights said...

I voted for "It's a Grimm Life," but I think it should look like this: :) :) It's a Grimm Life :) :)
with lots of SMILES!!!!!