Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gettin Closer



Well,We are getting closer and we are down to less than 2 weeks until we leave. We received our paper tickets in the mail. I didn't even know they still gave paper tickets. I got really excited when I saw Lianqing's. I guess because I wasn't expecting it but it only makes sense,she is going to need a ticket HOME.That sounds so awesome.
The local fire dept was doing a car seat safety check today,so I took advantage and went ahead and put in Abby's. It's so strange to see it back there.Cameron's face was priceless when I picked him up from his friends, he opened the door to get in and there was a booster seat staring him in the face.:)
We have some packing done but we have a long way to go. When I really stop and think about it, I can't believe this is all really happening and we are SO close. It won't be long and I will be blogging from China:)

1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

The carseat looks very good in your car! Congrats on impending travel!!